Wednesday 1 May 2013

A bit of an idea

Well a lot has happened in recent months, from the hospice stay, pneumonia, chest infection, meds changing and obviously me falling to bits. I am now on a permanant syringe driver with glyco peronium (spelling) to control saliva, now once i started on it they give me the full does which knocked me off my feet, i felt so ill for about 3 days, i really thought i was gonna die! i couldnt do anything, it was horrendous and thank god its becoming more controlled now.
life has become pretty shit to be honest, I could sit here telling you it can be worse and list a positive or two but reality is its hell, I know i am awful to be around at time's but I can't help it, ive been through the mill of late, from the illness to finding out a support worker who I thought cared had made crude comments about me to other staff and rather mean ones on twitter which hurt . We had a few problems with the care agency but seem to be getting better now things seem to be getting better.
Got yet another chest infection, its getting to me in a big way now, the cushion on my wheelchair has been a nightmare and my bum cheeks are very sore, got a new one come today which feels great upto now. I seem to be in a lot of pain lately which adds to everything. I know im a moaning bastard and people have more worry about like getting their next boyfriend/girlfriend or getting out but i don't give a shit.
Rock bottom. 

2 comments:

Manchester Lass, Now and Then said...

Chris, I loved what your Uncle Phil wrote a few days ago "You'll never walk alone" how true are those words, my family and I think of you so often, I keep checking to see how you are travelling. You are in our thoughts and prayers, even from across the other side of the World. You truly are such a remarkable person, courageous beyond belief♥ xxxxxx

uncle Phil said...

you cant beat a good moan, so you moan your f****n head of if you want Chris we will listen and support you.
love your strength and courage