Tuesday 19 March 2013

A bit better

Feeling a bit better but still sleeping a lot and cant stop thinking don't wake up. Eyegaze pissing me off again, I've stopped messing about with it because it just doesn't have the ability to do much, it was wishful thinking that i would be able to do as much as i would like, anyway the txt messaging wont work, its been like this since Friday! we was given a 24 hour help line, after numerous calls we got no answer, Monday we finally got hold of someone who was going to ring back with a date for someone come out, never rung back!
I give up and will just use it for the bare minimum, sick of stressing over it and wasting what little time i have left.

1 comment:

karen said...

I am Karen from Canada, I once suffered from a terrible and Chronic ALS,for more than 23 years , the doctor told me there was no permanent cure i was given medications to slow down its progress, i constantly felt my health was deteriorating as i constantly had muscle weakness and difficulty speaking ,this ailment was really terrible especially when am going out with my friends, i have this constant disorder for about 23 years, this was really a terrible ailment ,on thin one day that i was going through the internet,and i came across a post of Mrs kate on how her husband was been cured from als through the help of Dr Williams herbal product, I contacted this herbal doctor via his email and explain everything to him and make purchase of his product,few days later he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received the herbal medicine, i used it for 1 months as prescribed by dr williams and i was totally cured within those week of usage,on thin now i have not experience any sign or characteristics again . for more information you can email him on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help